Senin, 29 Juni 2009

The Saturday's Main event

--Saturday--

-GO TO SANGHIANG-


When saturday is coming, my father wake up, and make me up..he told me that I would go diving,, i'm very Happy,

after that..

i go to dinning room for breakfast,i eat indomie or Mie..then it's empty,, i go to bathroom and take bath..
after that i go to father's car,we go to traditional market we buy 45 "NASI BOGANA" or My Father call "NASI BALI" after we buy it,,we must meet my father's friend because she is want go to sanghiang Together,and we meet her,and she and my father take her diving equipment to Our car, and we go to My father's friends again with same reason,

after that

we go to rest area ( beside Highway) at 43 KM because My father's friends waiting us there
after 30 minutes we waiting another, we go to ANYER and we must waiting almost 1 hour in Highway because very long from Tangerang to anyer and this HIghway not good his condition..

after 1 hour we arrive..

and we take diving equipment to boats and we go to sanghiang's island, but we aren't go to the island but on the fringe of island,,
during a trip there to sleep, eat, chat,and etc,
and from anyer to this island is approximately 45 minutes,

after 45 minute
we prepare our equipment,
and this is 1st dive for today,,we go down..

it turn out far from our alleged,so turbid,we can't see anything with clear,,we go down with 30 minutes for 1st dive,

and we must waiting 1 hour for 2nd dive,for reduce nitrogen in our body, while waiting for 1 hour, we eat "nasi bogana/begana/bali" and after 1 hour we go down,

and this is better than the first,and my father take my photo underwater,and this is my first time photo underwater, and i have that photos..my photo are take because my father's friends is have asscend, asscend is we go to surface and go down come back before 1 hour,that is asscend

and his divecom or dive computer has removed,and he give it to my father,,because he is out air, i,and my father have a lot of air, we take a photo for relax and not get bored ,we can get bored beacuse this view is turbid,but we don't have bored because coral reefs that are still good,and that have diverse fish,with diverse color, and diverse species

waw,,that is so beautifully.
and this is my photo









that's my first time underwater's photo after 13 minutes because asscend we go up to the surface, and go out from water and go to boat,and we waiting a hour for a last dive or 3rd dive for today,hahah

and the last dive is more fun because i meet a nemo,and anemon, it's realy fantastic, because if sea is turbid,the nemo is bring his self to meet us, and i have photo with this nemo..



yeah that is nemo with anemon.. that's so cute you know.. after we in underwater with 50 minutes,we go up and Give a attention to people up there or people On the boat

and after that, we go to home,and we arrive to the land almost 7:00 P.M. waw, we take up our equipment, we change our clothes and we go to ther restorant in the cilegon's city

we eat together, until 11:00 P.M. and after that we go home,we go home and untik my home almost 01:00 A.M. so sleppy but, i'm happy with my dive today..

oke that is my story in this Saturday,how about you??? what are you doing with you saturday?? are there funny?? or bad? or Nice? that is you saturday!




THE END

4 komentar:

  1. nyo, gue suka foto2 nyelem lu..
    keren2! XD

    BalasHapus
  2. Wahhhh Thanks yahh for lIke it,,Mungkin 2minggu lagi ada foto2nya cos gw mw nyelem lagi sabar yaah

    -adrian-

    BalasHapus
  3. gw juga sukaa.. :DDD aahh... kereeeenn !!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  4. Thanks for like it,,,gw juga suka hahaha

    BalasHapus

leave a comment please,,
THANKS BEFORE