Senin, 25 Mei 2009

When i was Child..

From a CHild -> a MAN (story)




before you will be a man,, you must passing child phase, i'm too, when i'm child.. it's so Beautifull, We don't know What we thinking.. why we do then we say it crazy..when we are child..we are shy.,because, we don't know who are they and what are they..when we are cry,our parents come and hug us,and say " don't cry,your mom or dad is here "..
try to thinking what happend in The previous time..


my dad always protect me with his power, and my mother protect me with her love,, is very nice,, but we must grow up..
when i see the school for the firs time, i thinking i will like it,,but, when i go to HeadMaster office for a registration, i feel i was afraid, don't know why i'm afraid? my Father and Mother always say "Stay relax,don't be afraid,your parents is over here",when they always say that,i always nid and say "ya"
my child's story is normaly like where you were child

MY experience is so expensive,can't buy with money,and will be imagine that..



MY EXPERIENCE WHERE I DON'T WANT TO FORGET




When i grade 5, i have go to school everyday..
like you,i'm naugthy..my naughty is normal, say a word where we don't say it..in final test, i don't study..and you know,what happend if STUDENT isn't study?!
yeah.. I almost did not increase the class,but, i increased the class only i can make my score in grade 6 better than now,, and i'm promised..

hahaha so that's my experience..

ohh,,ohh

i have a new one..
my first Gift from foreign's people..
i have meet a philipine people, and she very nice,and she is EMO's girl..
when My age is increased,,at 8 febuary 2009..

she make or editing my photos,,and she gave me again..it's so cool,,i never have a gift from anyone like that..so i say to her thank you very much..even though not too good but I appreciate

this is my photos

THE END

1 komentar:

  1. jiah.. yang namanya nakal.. tetep aja nakal..

    btw, ini blog berdua sama erin ?

    trus.. banyak inggris yang salah nyo...

    trus lagi...


    kok lagu di blog lu *dont love you no more*sama sih kayak lagu di blog gue ?? wah.. kita sehati nyoo.. *cuiiih...* hehehhe

    BalasHapus

leave a comment please,,
THANKS BEFORE